The Emerald Archive

This is an open prompt role play site where you create the story, the world, and the rules of your thread. No limits and everything comes from your imagination.

Staff

Top posting users this month

Latest topics

» The Time World: A Journey Across Time and Space
Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:16 am by Kriemhild

» The Old World: A Rising Shadow [private]
Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:18 pm by Silim

» The Foreign World [Private]
Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:32 pm by Serenity

» The New World [Private]
Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:51 pm by Serenity

» Kamen Rider Spirits [Private, 1 spot open]
Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:08 am by Silim

» The Modern World [Private]
Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:04 am by Serenity

» Kamen Rider Spirits Campaign Discussion
Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:59 pm by Raiki

» The New World [Plot Discussion]
Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:56 am by Kriemhild

» The Closed World [OPEN]
Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:11 pm by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 191 messages in 20 subjects

We have 8 registered users

The newest registered user is abojama

Kamen Rider Spirits Campaign Discussion

Silim
    Corporal
    Corporal

Kamen Rider Spirits Campaign Discussion

Post by Silim on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Kamen Rider: Spirits

The World: A world similar to our current one, yet different. However, multiple supernatural things and technology far exceeding our own exist in parts, leading to the existence of 'Kaijins', or 'monsters', of different species and origin roaming the world. Some of them formerly human, others entirely alien or even mechanical. But among those with the power of the Kaijin exist individuals who stand against evil, who keep their humanity.

Over the years, multiple shadowy organizations have tried taking advantage of the powers of the Kaijin, and groups of Kaijin themselves banded together to overtake the world. So far, they have all failed, and for years, an era of peace has made the world slowly forget the horror of countless monster wars. However, in the darkness, a new dark figure is manipulating all factions, uniting them under himself for his true, hidden goal, while promising them the world they always wanted. For this goal, the figure and his scientists abduct multiple young men and women, forcefully turning them into Kaijin to prototype new powers... Not realizing that in doing so, they are also restarting the cycle of monsters with human hearts and souls.

And so, they rise from the ashes, leaving behind their former lives to become heroes.

Even if there is no god or buddha, or a fair system of law... there is, without a doubt... Kamen Rider.

The Setting: A world much like our own, in which you'll play newly 'chosen' transforming heroes, who use the same powers as the monsters terrorizing the world to defend humanity. As the above quote shows, this RP will be an AU of Kamen Rider - you'll either gain a canon rider's powers, or your own if you can come up with a cool design and motif. Kamen Rider is just as much based on fighting monsters as it is based on inter-personal conflict, drama and story.

Your Characters: For characters, you can decide if you want to play a Rider, a supporting cast member, or both (as in, you play two characters). You can also play a supporting cast member that later on becomes a Rider. Monsters are controlled as a group effort to keep fights fun between all of us, as are general NPCs. Depending on what Rider you are, you may also be a Kaijin instead of a human, changed in the process that made you a Kamen Rider.

When you give your character idea, give me a combination of any of these keywords at the end: Technology, Magic, Biology. I'll then give you a selection of Rider forms to choose from, but if you like none of them, we'll figure out alternatives. This is mostly to help those among you less knowledgeable about Kamen Rider.

Players Wanted: 2-3. I want to actively RP a character in this one and not just 'GM' it, so sadly more than that might make it too confusing.

Raiki
    Private
    Private

Re: Kamen Rider Spirits Campaign Discussion

Post by Raiki on Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:01 pm

I LIVE
    and I r in

Silim
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Silim on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Good, the ritual sacrifice to resurrect Raiki worked. We've talked about his Rider concept which he's gonna post up soon

For my character, I'll play an amnesiac black mage that formerly worked for the villain organization as a head researcher. He uses a wizard's staff and card deck to turn into Kamen Rider Spider (using Kamen Rider Leangle as his appearance), and has to seal special Kaijin into cards to utilize his magic by scanning them into his staff.

Human appearance:

Rider appearance:
    Tsubine
    Admin

Post by Tsubine on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:52 pm

I have no idea what I'll be playing, but why not give this a shot?

Silim
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Silim on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Awesome, tsu! You can hit me up on Skype if you want, or just post here for some things you might be interested in. Got any character or power themes in mind at all? Do you want me to shoot some basic ideas your way?

Raiki
    Private
    Private

Post by Raiki on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:59 pm

Former Shocker Rider with two "personality", using kamen rider sango appearance. Since he a shocker rider, he is cyborg with a nuclear reactor. like most of the showa riders...

Human Appearance:

Rider Appearance:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:27 am